Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions apply to all services provided by The Airport Transfer Company
- ‘These conditions’ means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the client and the service provider;Drunk cat
· ‘The Client’ means the person who accepts a quotation or offer from the services provider or the person booking on behalf of any other person who accepts a quotation or offer from the service provider for the sale of services or whose order for the services is accepted by the service provider, either by email or by telephone.
- ‘The service provider’ means The Airport Transfer Company (www.airporttransfers.co.ug) Head offices in Kampala.
- ‘The Contract’ means the contract for the provision of Airport transfer services under these conditions;
· ‘The Service’ means the service of transportation as agreed at the time of booking, which the service provider is to supply in accordance with these conditions.
- Any reference in these conditions to a statute or a provision of a statute shall be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
- The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- The client shall purchase the service in accordance with any quotation or offer from the service provider that is accepted by the client.
- The client accepts these terms & conditions by placing a booking with The Airport Transfer Company either by the website www.airporttransfer.co.ug, by telephone, or by any representative agent.
- We reserve the right to revise these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. Any revised terms & conditions will be posted on our website and will come into effect immediately.
- No reservation submitted by the client shall be deemed to be accepted unless and until confirmed in writing by email or telephone by the company.
- The specification for the services shall be those set out in our sale’s documentation unless varied expressly in the clients reservation. The service will only be supplied as stated in the price list, bookings received other than these will be adjusted accordingly.
- Illustrations, photographs or descriptions whether in the website, brochures, price lists or other documents issued are intended as a guide only and the content shall not be binding.
The price of the service shall be the price listed on the website or published materials at the date of acceptance of the client/s booking or such other price as maybe agreed in writing.
- The Company reserves the right, by giving notice to the client at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the service to reflect any increase in the cost which is due to any factor beyond the company (such as, without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation or alternation of duties, any change in transfer dates, specifications for the services which is requested by the client.
- The company reserves the right to use the services of contractors or sub-contractors (herein known as third parties) to provide services to clients. Where appropriate details such as names, addresses of any such third parties will be provided upon reasonable request.
- Reservations made for service on the following dates will be subject to an additional surcharge on published prices: 24th, 25th, 26th, December & 1st January, other days may also be affected. Any surcharge for the above dates are posted on our website. Any surcharge will be advised at the time of booking.
Terms of carriage
- Clients must book their Airport Transfer in accordance taking into consideration the minimum and maximum check in times and guidelines provided by their airline. The Airport Transfer Company will not be responsible for any failing to meet the minimum check in time for you flight due to circumstances outside of their control.
- The meet and greet service apart from the airport waiting time are free for the first 20 minutes; thereafter you will be charged USD30- on the additional waiting time. The Airport meet and greet service is limited to 90 minutes waiting time at no additional charge from the time of landing, thereafter you will be charged USD30- should contact of been made that you are actually present in the terminal and not a ‘no-show’?
- Transfers quoted are net rates. Any diversions need to sanctioned prior to travel as will impact on the cost real of your journey, additional set downs or pick ups by the client will incur a USD10- charge for each stop. The Airport Transfer Company reserves the right to alter our prices without prior notification however confirmed bookings will remain binding.
- Credit card payments will incur a 3.9% service fee on the amount paid minimum USD10-.
- Payments are accepted in cash or by credit card. In the event of a cash payment you will pay the driver at the start of your journey in either US Dollars or Uganda Shillings at the prevailing exchange rate on the day of travel. A 20% deposit will need to be paid by credit card to secure any booking to cover us in the event of a cancellation or ‘no show’.
- Once the specified waiting time has elapsed for the Airport meet and greet service your driver will make inquiries at the Airport with your airline, and request airport information page you before referring back to our to office. We will endeavor to call the contact numbers provided at the time of your booking to ascertain your whereabouts. If after these enquiries no contact with the client has been established the booking will be considered a ‘no show’. It is the client’s responsibility to make contact with us to advise of any delays during their journey if they expect to over run the 90-minute airport waiting time.
- If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company so as to arrange how to meet. Passenger should not just leave the airport without letting the company know, as this will be regarded as a ‘no show’?
- The company reserves the right to make use of sub contractors to provide the service to the passengers. These sub contractors will be able to provide an equal high quality of service as the Airport Transfer Company (U) Ltd.
Cancellations advised by email or telephone more than 12 hours prior to time of the journey a USD10- fee would be incurred where a credit card payment has been made.
Cancellations not advised 12 hours prior to time of arrival would incur 100% of the booking fee